Terms and Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions (hereinafter:T&C) apply to all clients using SIMTEST.it solution.
By using SIMTEST.it, the client agrees to be bound by, and to comply with, the terms of these T&C.
- The following expressions shall have the following meaning:
1.1 SIMTEST.it shall mean a network of GSM modems deployed in countries listed on following link: http://www.simtest.it/coverage/ providing an easy and efficient way fortesting SMS/MMS, voice or mobile internet services.
1.2 Top up amount shall mean an amount added to the client’s account to be used for testing.
1.3 Top up fee shall mean an additional handling fee for usage for SIMTEST.it.
- The price to be paid by the client for the usage of SIMTEST will depend on the selected pricing plan, according to the prices listed in the price list.
- Testing availability on SIMTEST.it is made on a best effort basis, and depends solely on the particular conditions of each provider of mobile phone services. SIMTEST.it will not be liable for the failure or unavailability of testing.
- In case of any problems inavailability of SIMTEST.it, the client can contact the provider of the service via online contact form or via e-mail email@example.com.
- The client’s remaining top up amount shall be calculated on daily basis based on client’s usage of SIMTEST.it in each selected country. The currency rate used to calculate client’s remaining top up amount shall be one available on www.oanda.com on the date of calculation.
- Following pricing plans are available:
a) Monthly subscription – periodic monthly use/access to SIMTEST.it, until subscription is canceled.
b) Pay as you go – the client will be able to use/access the SIMTEST.it for a period of thirty (30) calendar days after validation or until the total top amount is spent, which ever comes first.
c) Heavy testing – postpaid pricing model. Prices shall be defined according to client’s requirements after contacting the provider of the service.
- The provider of the service reserves the right to modify the list of prices and plans without prior notice. Unexpected changes will not alter any services already paid for.
- The client shall not use SIMTEST.it in a manner that:
12.1 is misleading or deceptive;
12.2 could infringe a law or regulation (including but not limited to defamation, discrimination, invasion of privacy, harassment, obscenity, infringement of intellectual property rights or breaches of confidentiality);
12.3 could reasonably be regarded as offensive to public morals, decency or sensibilities;
12.4 threatens the operation and /or security of any computer system, telecommunications network or equipment (including the operation of a mobile handset); or
12.5 induces an unacceptable sense of fear or anxiety,
12.6 regarded as a chain letter, junk SMS message, spam, or otherwise an unsolicited message (commercial or otherwise),
12.7 is used to collect information about recipients without their consent.
- Any unauthorized commercial use of the service is expressly prohibited.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the provider of the service shall not be monitoring the content of any SMS Messages sent by the client and shall not be responsible for the content of such messages.
- If the client breaches any clause of this Terms and Conditions, the provider of the service has the absolute right in its sole discretion to immediately suspend or terminate, without compensation, part or all of its service to the client.
- The client will cooperate with the provider of the service in relation to any complaints, enquiries or investigations regarding client’s usage of SIMTEST.it. and will bear all costs incurred by the provider of the service associated with any complaints, enquiries or investigations as a result of the client’s activities in connection with usage of SIMTEST.it.
- The provider of the service has the unconditional and irrevocable right to disclose the identity and address of the client in the event of any complaint received from any regulatory or governmental body or operator, in connection with client’s usage of SIMTEST.it.
- SIMTEST.it services are delivered online via our network of GSM modems. Once payment has been made and after Client has passed our validation process, we will activate the features ordered within the designated account of Client.
CANCELATION AND REFUND POLICY
- Client can cancel the subscription either by sending e-mail to SIMTEST.it on firstname.lastname@example.org or using the interface on www.simtest.it or using the web link provided by DalPay Retail (authorized reseller for services provided by SIMTEST.it) to client in purchase confirmation.
- Subscription shall be cancelled as soon as possible, at latest 72 hours after recipient of the cancelation request.
- The client who did not pass the validation process shall be refunded for the amount paid for SIMTEST.it. The provider of the service shall request DalPay Retail to reverse a transaction to client’s credit card.
- No amount of money will be reimbursed to the client for failure or unavailability of SIMTEST.it.
- The provider of the service reserves the right to revise these T&C from time to time and such revision will come into effect on the date when the provider of the service publishes new T&C on http://www.simtest.it/terms-and-conditions.
- The provider of the service will not use confidential information for any purpose different from the rendering of SIMTEST.it.
- The client hereby confirms reading, understanding and accepting these T&C.
- Gathering of your personal information
SIMTEST.it may collect information about your visit to our web site, including the pages you view, the links you click and other actions taken in connection with the SIMTEST.it. We also collect certain standard information that your browser sends to every website or service you visit, such as your IP address, browser type, language and geographical location.
Furthermore, in order to operate the SIMTEST.it, you understand and agree that SIMTEST.it stores, processes and maintains your messages and other data related to the uses of our service.
- Log Files
SIMTEST.it makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site and track user’s movement around the site. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
- Enforcement of this Privacy Notice